Monday, April 6, 2009

Pray for Stellan

You will notice a button on the right side of my blog that says "Praying for Stellan". He is a beautiful, 5-month-old baby with quite a story to tell. His parents were told he would not survive after birth due to a condition called SVT (a heart problem that causes his heart rate to shoot up to 300'ish at times), but he was born with no signs of the illness and lived symptom-free until about 3 weeks ago. Since then, he has been in PICU with serious heart issues. His mother is a faithful blogger and the link will take you to their blog. Her blog.... it's an inspiration to me. I know you will agree. Please read about Stellan and add his name to your prayer list. Also pray for his parents and 3 older siblings as they cope with this lengthy hospital stay. Thank you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Whispering Pines, North Carolina
Time flies by and distance separates us from friends and family, so I hope this blog will help bridge the gaps of my memory and the miles between us and those we love.